- Do you believe that all students can achieve academically and socially regardless of any other factor?
- Do you want multiple observations each month and on-going professional development so you can improve your practice?
- Do you want the freedom to innovate and more time to learn and plan?
- Are you looking for a school with positive and upbeat colleagues who are committed to the success of each and every student?
If so, apply to work at Northeast College Prep.
Volunteer Opportunities for 2020-2021
If you are interested in volunteering, please reach out to Erika Sass at email@example.com or call her at 612-248-8243. Thank you for your interest!
- 3rd Grade Classroom Teacher
- 7 & 8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher: Long-Term Substitute
- Building Substitute Teacher (K-8th)
- Director of Curriculum & Instruction (K-8th)
- School Principal (K-8th)
- Social Worker
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Special Education Teacher (K-4th Grade Math Focused)
- Special Education Teacher (5th-8th Grade Math Focused)